We believe that everyone should be able to discover and enjoy the taste of a perfectly made classic iskender whenever they want. They should be able to rest assured that it will be priced affordably and prepared to perfection, every time. On June 23rd, 1995, we put this belief into practice. At HD Holding, we now welcome 40 million customers a year in nearly 300 restaurants in more than 50 cities across Turkey. We're the first restaurant to feature traditional iskender as the focal concept of a restaurant. We're proud that we bring so many people together with our expertise and delicious food.
In 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2022 we were recognized as the number 1 restaurant brand by the Association of Shopping Malls and Investors. This success was down to a team that does their job with love and a smile on their face every day to create the classic, traditional presentation of that beloved iskender taste. We continue every day to improve and be the best we can be to bring people together with the traditional Turkish dish of iskender.
HD Holding was founded in 1995. Now it serves 40 million customers a year from its HD İskender, HD Döner, Pidem and Makarnam brands, with more than 3,000 employees and nearly 300 restaurants in 50 cities across Turkey.
Our Quality and Food Safety Policy, which all HD Holding brands are committed to comply with;
- To produce safe food and to protect the health of our guests,
- To comply with the legal regulations, Food Safety Management Systems standards and Halal production obligations regarding our products and business,
- To produce products from healthy meats obtained from animals slaughtered in accordance with Islamic rules, under the supervision of Veterinarians and Food Engineers, in hygienic environments where Halal Food requirements and legal regulations are met,
- To prevent environmental pollution, reduce waste at the source, and promote recycling wherever possible,
- To organize training sessions for our personnel's continuous development and to increase awareness of Quality and Food Safety,
- To continuously improve and enhance our performance in line with the goals of our company,
- To ensure the protection of our business, employees, brands, and customers within the scope of "Food and Occupational Safety."